skip to main | skip to sidebar

Hydrelia Flammeolaria

Sunday, April 27, 2008

We Eat From a Distance (for E)


Posted by Jae at 7:26 PM
Labels: Paintings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Jae
Like a bird on a wire, like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my way to be free.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (13)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  April (11)
      • SHOCK! (I gotta new life)
      • I'm sorry.
      • The Girl From the Well (became a songbird on the k...
      • To the Moon
      • Bird Lady Gone Home
      • Bird Lady From Mars
      • Self Portrait Under a Solar Eclipse
      • We Eat From a Distance (for E)
      • Taking Advantage of Christmas
      • Clowns (Dumas)
      • Skating bullets on Angel dust in a Dead Sea of flu...

Friends

  • My Introspection Infection
  • Sand Company